Sunday, April 30, 2006

Morning Rays



A couple weeks ago, I was heading for my car just before 8:00 a.m. when I glanced at the eastern sky. I ran back into the house, grabbed my camera, and started shooting. The morning sun was hiding behind a solid bank of dark clouds and was shooting bright rays of light upward, creating distinct areas of light and dark in the clear sky above. I took about a dozen pictures, several of which have already sold as stock photos. And from those pictures I created--at last count--23 crosses.

So forgive me. I just couldn't decide which cross to post from that marvelous morning experience. Here are five; maybe sometime I'll share the other eighteen.

CruxPhotos collection
Fitting for Sun-day, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!