Friday, September 01, 2006

Waterfall 5

I've often fantasized about what it would be like to be a molecule of water. Here, I would be falling over Bridal Veil Falls in the Columbia Gorge, a double waterfall. Then I would flow into the Columbia River, perhaps being pushed aside by a big barge or splashed onto the face of a wind surfer. At that point I might evaporate into the atmosphere and become part of a cloud, or I might drop back into the river to continue the journey to the Pacific Ocean where the possibilities for adventure are endless.

I may eventually make my way into your drinking water or I may be sprayed out of a center pivot onto a farmer's crop, or I may become part of an iceberg. Water molecules are constantly changing form, location, and function. Might make a children's book sometime!

See Sabbatical Crosses (and others). Order prints, etc.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!